BED BUG TREATMENTS - FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN
OR TEXT HERE
VETERAN-LED, LOCALLY-OWNED AND FAMILY-OPERATED. WE’VE TREATED HOMES AND BUSINESSES FOR BED BUGS IN FARMINGTON HILLS AND OAKLAND COUNTY FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
– Adult bed bugs are about 1/4” or about the size of an apple seed.
– Adult bed bugs are flat, oval-shaped and have a reddish-brown color.
– Newly hatched nymphs are nearly colorless.
– Nymphs closely resemble adults but are smaller.
– Bed bug eggs are white and are about 1/32” long.
– Bed bugs may give off a sweet, yet unpleasant smell.
Schedule Your Bed Bug Inspection or Get A Quote Today!
BED BUG LIFE CYCLE
-Bed bugs have six life stages (five immature, one adult).
– Females can lay 1-12 eggs per day or 200-500 eggs in a lifetime.
– Bed bug eggs hatch in 6 to 17 days and nymphs can start to feed right away.
– The life cycle (from egg to adult) takes anywhere from five weeks to four months, depending on temperature and availability of food (blood).
– When temperatures are 70 to 82 degrees, their life cycle development occurs most rapidly.
– Bed bugs are nocturnal and feed exclusively on blood.
– If seen during the day, it may mean that there is a heavier level of infestation.
– Bed bugs can live for a year without feeding, however they typically try to feed every five to ten days.
Services are customized to address the pest activity at your home. We use products that provide control for an extended period of time.
When it comes to your business, pests are more than just an annoyance. Pests can pose serious health and sanitation concerns.
For continuous protection from pests, we offer monthly, every-other-month, quarterly and holiday-only maintenance programs.
Why Choose Regal?
See why Southeast Michiganders have chosen Regal Pest Control as their Pest Management Provider.
We are a locally-owned and family-operated company. We’ve proudly serviced Southeast Michigan residents for 20 years.
Unmatched Customer Service
Customer service is an integral part of our formula in providing a premium service. Service that’s fast, friendly and responsive.
No Long-Term Contracts
We offer service programs to protect your home or business. Solutions without the long-term contract attached.
We offer treatments for ants, bats, bed bugs, bees, beetles, birds, boxelder bugs, centipedes, chipmunks, cockroaches, crickets, drain flies, earwigs, fleas, flies, fruit flies, gnats, groundhogs, Indian meal moths, mice, millipedes, mites, moles, mosquitoes, moths, opossums, raccoons, rats, silverfish, skunks, snakes, sowbugs, spiders, springtails, squirrels, stink bugs, termite/VA pest inspections, ticks, wasps, weevils, wildlife and many other pest issues!
Yes. All of our technicians are licensed through the State of Michigan. Many of our technicians carry several different categories on-top of their base certification.
Yes. All of our technicians are fully insured.
Yes. Web removal is standard for every spider service we conduct and for customers who are on a service plan.
Your garage? Yes, all exterior treatments include treating the garage at no extra charge.
If you have a large commercial location, then garages or warehouses may be priced separately.
Your basement? Yes. All interior treatments (unless we’re instructed otherwise) include a perimeter treatment of the basement and all floors.Attic not included.
Founded in 2000 right here in Michigan, Regal Pest Control has been servicing Southeast Michigan for 20 years now!
Learn more about us here!
Yes. We offer a $50 discount for every new homeowner or business you refer to us, when that homeowner or business receives and pays for their service. There’s no limit to the number of referral credits you can receive. For more information, see our customer referral program here. Some limitations may apply and Regal Pest Control can cancel the referral program at any time.
The amount of time depends on whether you have an attic, a crawlspace (if it’s dirt or paved) and other factors. Typically, inspections for homes under 2,500 sq ft take a about one hour. Add about a 20 minutes or so for each additional 1,000 sq ft.
If we do find activity, the inspection time will likely increase.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
No. Believe it or not, we’ve gotten this question more than a few times over the years. Our vehicles DO have our name and contact information on them and they MAY have some of the services we provide but they DO NOT have any giant bugs or critters on top of them.
Call 1-866-453-7221 today to schedule your VA pest inspection or to get a quote!
Locally owned. Family operated. Servicing Southeast Michigan for over 20 years.